16 feb. 2009

The sun is shining, but this doesn`t mean is everything quite ok

Hi! to my readers and greetings from Timisoara, the city which is laying on the shores of Bega River. I remember that I told you in one of my previous posts that I have the intention to come to Timisoara. Well, I`ve done it. I`m here, and very well. But on the way to Timisoara, in the train which brought me here, a Blue Arrow, I met a friend I didn`t expect, and which very hardly recognised him. His name is Radu Bosa, a guy from Targu-Mures, which was member of AIESEC in Bucharest for3 years.



I almost didn`t recognise him, brcause he was wearing his glasses, and I wasn`t use to see him with. But on the way to Timisoara, we spoke about our new preocupations, plans for future. It was snowing very blizzardly, so the train had late formor more than one hour. After a cloudy & cold week-end, the sun started to shine today, even if in the morning was snowing. This is the good part.

The bad part is that yesterday, it took place "il grande derby" of Milan city, between Inter Milan and AC Milan.














The "nerazzurri", Inter, won the match, thanks to goal scored by hand by Adriano, a second "Hand of God".


It was a spectaciular derby, in which, the goalkeepers has a lotto work, and they remarked thenselves through very beautiful parades, in front of Ibrahimovici, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Pato or Seedorf.

At the pause, Inter was leasing by 2 goals, Dejan Stankovic scores a beauriful goal. Pato have reduced the difference, and Inzaghi scored a goal, which was finally canceled for offside.

So, I feel a little bit sad, because my favourites, AC Milan, lost the game because of one injustice. The refferees are human too, and I hope he had been mistaken, because he didn`t see, "erare humanun est". If he didn`t want to say to rhe central referee that is was hands, it`s another case of corruption, in Serie A. Let`s remain to the supposition that referee didn`t observe that Adriano had touched the ball with his hand, wittingly.

Niciun comentariu: