25 feb. 2009

Hey everyone! I present you Timisoara in some images....

It has been a while from my last article. Today, I proposed to myself to show Timisoara in images and promiss that next time it will more photos. I say this, because, now in February, it was cold and it snowed, but I promissed myself that, next time I`ll be visiting Timisoara, I take the map and adventure on the streets and capture everything I`ll think that deserves my attention, and it won`t be in winter. At all!








In Timisoara, I was surprised by the cold air and the flurry, being paralised inside the house for 3 days. I was angry on this situation but I couldn`t do anything to stop it...





On the way back to home, in Banat, the snow was big... look at the pictres....





In the end of this post I would like to post a beautiful song about Timisoara... played by Genius, a music group from the shores of Bega river...

Niciun comentariu: