8 mar. 2009

Dreams & Revelations

Yesterday, while I was taking my shower and I had a revelation. I was dreaming how would be if I would have 10.000 or 100.000 euro, or what I would do with this ammount of money. I`ve decided quickly about the destination of the money. I surely would do a second-hand bookshop, and I would go at the mayor of Targu Mures for ask the permission to sell books on the streets, on stands.




In this way, when everyone is running because the lack of time, people would appreciate if they see something interesting only by looking, even for a moment and would buy it. I`ve seen tis kind of second-hand bookshops in Sibiu, in 2004, in Timisoara, this year. The pictures above are from Tokyo and Lyon. Something similar I would like to do.

Saturday, 7th of March, I`ve seen the teathre show "Vagina Monologues". My opinion about this show is that everyone should see it, because it gives anyone a perspective about women feelings and emotions. In the same time, the show give men an idea about women inner livings and how they should be understood, treated, respected, looked from every point.



Niciun comentariu: